Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do You Understand Me?!

“I stur-stee!”
My cup is a little bit on the empty side.

“Sit with me!”
"Aristocrats" is so much better when you’re sitting next to me on the couch, Mom.

“Put my hands on me!”
I want to snuggle with you.

“Get the black stuff off!”
Please, remove the captions from the television. They are in the way of my viewing pleasure.

“Attack!”
Set my knights up so that I can knock them down, Dad!

“Meow! Meow! Meow! <puts tail in face> Meow! Meow! <bites hand> Meow! Meow! Meow!"
Stop messing with the computer, sit on the couch and pet me NOW!

“Babe, I don’t know.”
I do know, I’m feeling overwhelmed by your questions, give me a minute to process.

A-Girl is irritable and weepy and nothing pleases her.
I need a hug <whimper>.

Most times, knowing the “language” is half the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment